Creating a Dockerhub account
Creating a Dockerhub account is a fairly easy and straightforward job.
- Click on Sign Up.
- Enter a username.
- Your Docker ID must be between 4 and 30 characters long, and can only contain numbers and lowercase letters. Once you create your Docker ID you can’t reuse it in the future if you deactivate this account.
- Enter a unique, valid email address.
- Enter a password that’s at least 9 characters long.
- Complete the Captcha verification and then select Sign up.
- Verify your email address to complete the registration process.
Docker Personal focuses on the open-source communities, individual developers, education, and small businesses, Docker Personal will continue to allow free use of Docker components including the Docker CLI, Docker Compose, Docker Engine, Docker Desktop, Docker Hub, Kubernetes, Docker Build and Docker BuildKit, Docker Official Images, and more.
Docker Pro enables individual developers to get more control of their development environment and provides an integrated and reliable developer experience. It reduces the amount of time developers spend on mundane and repetitive tasks and empowers developers to spend more time creating value for their customers.
Docker Team offers capabilities for collaboration, productivity, and security across organizations. It enables groups of developers to unlock the full power of collaboration and sharing combined with essential security features and team management capabilities.
Docker Business offers centralized management and advanced security features for enterprises that use Docker at scale. It empowers leaders to manage their Docker development environments and speed up their secure software supply chain initiatives.
For more information on the list of features available with each tier please go to Docker Pricing.